A non-refundable fee of $30.00 per student and $45.00 per family with more than one student is required annually at time of registration, regardless of when it occurs.
Tuition Payment Options
Your annual tuition is based on a yearly rate and it covers 32 lessons. Holidays and pre-planned closures are already calculated into your tuition.
Listed below are our 3 flexible payment options. Please choose the plan that works best for your family.
Plan A – 9 installments, September through May. Tuition is due on the 1st of each month. For your convenience, we offer a monthly automatic credit card tuition withdrawal.
Plan B – 2 installments, 1st installment payable at the time of registration and 2nd installment payable by the January, 15th. This plan reflects a 3% discount.
Plan C – Full payment for the Academic Year, payable at the time of registration. This plan reflects a 5% discount.
Tuition and fees
|Hours per week
Total per month
Total per semester
Total per year
Multi-student Discount: Families with more than one dancer are entitled to discount. The dancer taking the most hours is charged in full, but each additional dancer from the same family receives a 10% off his/her tuition.
Loyalty Discount: Students who have been with our school for 5+ years receive a 5% discount from total tuition.
Late registration: Students may enter the program at any time during the Academic Year. For those registering to start on or before the 10th of the month, tuition for that month is due in full. For those registering after the 10th of the month, tuition for the first month will be prorated based on the “Drop-in class” rate schedule. Those wishing to pay the tuition according to Plan B or Plan C should contact the Director.
Trial classes: We offer one trial class free of charge. Those wishing to extend their trial to sample different styles are welcome to do so for up to one class per style. Drop-in class rates will apply.
Drop-in classes: 60min class – $15.00; 1.5 hour class-$20.00; 2.0 hour class -$25.00. This payment option is available for visiting students only (guest students, try-out classes etc.) Students who are permanently enrolled in a program may not use this option.
Class card: Ten 60min classes-$150.00; ten 1.5 hour classes – $200.00; ten 2.0 hour classes – $250.00. Available for open classes only.
We accept cash, checks, Visa and MC credit cards. PLEASE NOTE: Regardless of the form of payment all families are required to have a debit/credit card on file at all times. The credit card on-file will serve as a back-up payment method if your tuition is past due. Premier Dance School does not have a billing service, so it is the parents’ responsibility to pay tuition on time and to keep the credit card information up-to-date. If there is an issue with the credit card on file for automatic recurring payment or one-time payment, a $10 late fee will be charged to your account. Please download our Tuition Payment Authorization form below.
- Monthly tuition remains the same whether it is a long month (5 weeks), or a short month ( 3 weeks), regardless of absences. You are paying a yearly charge in payments so parents should not calculate payments for classes based on a pro-rated method
- Families with two or more students enrolled in three or more classes per week are eligible for a 10% discount on tuition.
Families with two or more students: Please note that your total tuition will be calculated by student, not by the total class hours per family.
Late payments for tuition or any other late payment will be assessed a minimum $10.00 or 10% (whichever is greater) late fee per student per month. There is a returned check fee of $30 per occurrence.
- It is your responsibility to keep your credit/bank card information current. We will attempt to contact you of any problems, but late fees will incur if we are unable to process your card by the 10th day of each month
Withdrawals and Refunds
- We do not charge any withdrawal fees.
- Withdrawal from a class or the School must be made with 15-day advance written notice. Tuition for the month in which student had her/his last class will be charged in full ( For example: if your last class taken was on November 1st, you are still going to be charged for November in full).
- To cancel registration please email your withdrawal request to firstname.lastname@example.org, give your signed withdrawal form to your teacher or mail it to Premier Dance School, P.O.Box 271372, West Hartford, CT 06127. Parents or guardians are responsible for tuition payments and late fees until a withdrawal form/email is received by Premier Dance School staff, regardless of attendance. Simply not showing up to class does not cancel your child’s registration
- Once we receive your withdrawal form/email, your account will be reconciled and you will be informed of the status of your account (ie. if there is a credit or negative balance, etc.)