Our Academic Year consists of two 16 class week semesters as well as a production week. A ONE time registration fee will be charged to each student/family upon the time of their yearly registration, regardless of when it occurs. Registration fee per student is $30.00 and per family is $40.00. The registration fee is non refundable.
Tuition Payment Options
Listed below are our 3 flexible payment options. Please choose the plan that works best for your family.
Plan A – 9 installments, September through May. This plan will be charged through credit cards only on the first week of each month ( a nominal processing fee will be assessed).
Plan B – 2 installments, payable 1st installment in September and 2nd installment in January.
Plan C – Full payment for the Academic Year.
Drop-in classes: 60min class – $15.00; 1.5 hour class-$20.00; 2.0 hour class -$25.00. This payment option is available for visiting students only (guest students, try-out classes etc.) Students who are permanently enrolled in a program may not use this option.
Class card: Ten 60min classes-$150.00; ten 1.5 hour classes – $200.00; ten 2.0 hour classes – $250.00. Available for open classes only.
Please note that Premier Dance School does not have a billing service so we are relying on parents to pay tuition on time.
Payment MethodWe accept cash, checks, Visa and MC credit cards. For credit card payments please ask for our credit card payment form.
Tuition and fees
|Hours per week
Sept. – May
Sept. & January
Paid In Full
- Monthly tuition remains the same whether it is a long month (5 weeks), or a short month ( 3 weeks), regardless of absences. You are paying a yearly charge in payments so parents should not calculate payments for classes based on a pro-rated method.
- Families with two or more students enrolled in three or more classes per week are eligible for a 10% discount on tuition.
Families with two or more students: Please note that your total tuition will be calculated by student, not by the total class hours per family.
Late payments for tuition or any other late payment will be assessed a minimum $10.00 or 10% (whichever is greater) late fee per student per month.
There is a returned check fee of $30 per occurrence.
- All classes cancelled due to severe weather or other unforeseen circumstances will be made up during the course of the year or at the end of the school season.
Withdrawals and Refunds
- We do not charge any withdrawal fees.
- Withdrawal from a class or the School must be made with 20-day advance written notice. Tuition for the month in which student had her/his last class will be charged in full ( For example: if your last class taken was on November 1st, you are still going to be charged for November in full).
- To cancel registration please email your withdrawal request to email@example.com, give your signed withdrawal form to your teacher or mail it to Premier Dance School, P.O.Box 271372, West Hartford, CT 06127.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for tuition payments and late fees until a withdrawal form/email is received by Premier Dance School staff, regardless of attendance. Simply not showing up to class does not cancel your child’s registration.
- Once we receive your withdrawal form/email, your account will be reconciled and you will be informed of the status of your account (ie. if there is a credit or negative balance, etc.)
- No transfers, credits or cash refunds will be given for missed classes. Students who missed classes are still obligated for the full tuition. However, classes missed due to illness may be made up within a two-week period of the absence. If we have alternative classes, students may schedule a make-up class with their teachers